Court and Stults – COVID-19 UPDATE
Court & Stults continues to remain open during the COVID-19 Alberta Public Health Emergency and Pandemic. In order to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 we are; however, instituting the following changes to how our office operates for the next little while.
1. We will be keeping our door locked and not taking walk-in appointments. We request that you not attend the office to drop off documents, make payments, or to speak to our staff in person, unless we have made arrangements with you directly. This is for the safety of our staff.
3. IF YOU ARE A COURIER OR DELIVERY PERSON PLEASE KNOCK SO WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.
4. We shall only be taking meetings in person where such a meeting is absolutely required for the execution of documents which must be executed in person in front of a lawyer, commissioner or notary. All other meetings will be conducted by telephone or video call.
5. We have the ability to work remotely from home and, in the event that we are required to close our physical office, we are able to access all resources required to continue to provide services to you remotely.
6. We are happy to receive information via e-mail, fax, or telephone. Payments can be made via e-transfer or by calling the office with a credit card number.
7. Documents wherever possible, shall be signed remotely and dropped off or picked up by a courier, or delivered to our office.
8. Naturally, we shall observe all the recommendations set out by the Provincial and Federal Governments.
If you have an emergency matter please contact our office (as above) and we will work to arrange a method to address your matter that adheres to the guidelines and rules in place for all of our safety.