Welcome to Court & Stults, Barristers and Solicitors
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Court & Stults continues to remain open during the COVID-19 Alberta Public Health Emergency and Pandemic. In order to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 we are; however, instituting the following changes to how our office operates for the next little while.
1. We will be keeping our door locked and not taking walk-in appointments. We request that you not attend the office to drop off documents, make payments, or to speak to our staff in person, unless we have made arrangements with you directly. This is for the safety of our staff.
3. IF YOU ARE A COURIER OR DELIVERY PERSON PLEASE KNOCK SO WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.
4. We shall only be taking meetings in person where such a meeting is absolutely required for the execution of documents which must be executed in person in front of a lawyer, commissioner or notary. In these rare circumstances we shall be in separate rooms at all times and observe signing through our conference room window. All other meetings will be conducted by telephone.
5. We have the ability to work remotely from home and, in the event that we are required to close our physical office, we are able to access all resources required to continue to provide services to you remotely.
6. We are happy to receive information via e-mail, fax, or telephone. Payments can be made via e-transfer or by calling the office with a credit card number.
7. Documents wherever possible, shall be signed remotely and dropped off or picked up by a courier, or delivered to our office.
8. Naturally, we shall observe all the recommendations set out by the Provincial and Federal Governments.
If you have an emergency matter please contact our office (as above) and we will work to arrange a method to address your matter that adheres to the guidelines and rules in place for all of our safety.
Court & Stults was formed in 2015. Formerly Court & Company, Court & Stults was founded by Peter Court, Q.C. and is one of Sherwood Park’s original law firms. David M. Stults was an associate with Court & Company since 2010. In 2015, David M. Stults became a partner and the name was changed to Court & Stults, Barristers & Solicitors.
Jeff M. Johnson joined the firm in 2020 and brings a Collaborative Family Law practice, ready to engage all of your family law needs.
The lawyers at Court & Stults practice in the areas of Real Estate Law, Corporate/Commercial, Wills and Estates, Litigation, Family Law, Collaborative Family Law, Mediation, and Criminal Law and are here to help you.
Have you bought or sold your home and are wondering what the next step is?
Have you recently married or started a family, and are wondering whether you need a will?
Are you currently in business, starting a business, looking to incorporate, expanding, or looking at an exit strategy from your business?
Do you think that someone has treated you wrongly and you are entitled to compensation but don’t know who to talk to?